The ALICE token
ALICE is the governance and utility token of the My Neighbor Alice game.
ALICE token is used for
- Purchase in-game assets
- Purchase LAND
- Earn rewards from events
- Staking to earn yield (ALICE tokens)
What is My Neighbor Alice?
My neighbor Alice is a multiplayer online blockchain game. Where any user can build and own virtual islands. It features an NFT marketplace where assets can be bought and sold.
The game will be featured on Steam as a free-to-play game.
The token is used to make any transaction within the game.
The token will be available on the Chromia blockchain as well as Ethereum. Chromia is a high speed proof-of stake blockchain made for games. There will be a bridge to move the token between both chains.
- Users can rent NFTs (like LAND) to other players with the smart contract.
- The token distribution will reward early stakers of the token.
- When an NFT is bought a percentage is locked in an account associated with the NFT. The owner can sell the NFT back to the platform and redeem the locked collateral at anytime. This provides a floor price for the asset.
The decentralized governance of ALICE decide over revenues from asset sales, project development and token buy back-schemes.
Total supply: 100 000 000
- 21% – Token Sale
- 15% – Team / Advisor
- 15% – Community / Marketing
- 8% – Play to earn
- 20% – Reserve
- 16% – Ecosystem
- 5% – User Incentive