What is ANT?
ANT is the governance token for the Aragon Ecosystem.
What is ANT used for?
- Voting and creating governance proposals.
- Convert to organization tokens
- It is an ERC-20 token that acts as collateral and as an automated market maker for bonded tokens in the Aragon Ecosystem.
- Staking for arbitration in the upcoming Aragon protocol
Read more about the move from Aragon court and Aragon chain here.
Why would value accrue to ANT?
Governance tokens offer a potential of current and future cashflows to tokenholders.
- In order to earn fees as an arbitrator in Aragon users would have to buy and stake ANT.
- Fees from all services developed on top of Aragon.
- Accrue Value from bonded tokens.
Potential value generation
- A better way to structure companies and organizations.
- New models for transparent fundraising, memberships and other things.
- Global and made for the internet age.
What is Aragon Network?
Aragon network is a framework of smart contracts and a platform where anyone can easily create a DAO with different properties.
ANT and bonded tokens
A bonding curve is a smart contract that bonds two tokens together. The smart contract is an automated market maker that provides pricing and liquidity for the bonded token.
Here’s a simple video explanation on bonding curves.
Bonding curves is quite a complex subject and it can be applied in several different ways.
Total Supply: 39 609 523
Read more about the token sale here.