ANY token is
ANY is the governance token of AnySwap AMM.
ANY token is used for
- Governance of the protocol
Currently the only governance is for selecting AnySwap nodes.
How could value accrue to the ANY token?
Governance tokens can provide cashflow to token holders through protocol fees.
0.3% on Swaps to LPs and 0.1% to AnySwap currently.
What is AnySwap?
AnySwap is a decentralized exchange on the Fusion blockchain. It specifically allows for cross-chain bridging of tokens.
How AnySwap works
- Cross Chain Bridge — Users can deposit any coins into the protocol and mint wrapped tokens in a decentralized way.
- Cross Chain Swaps
- Liquidity providers could add and withdraw liquidity into swap pair.
The primary use case is enabling moving of tokens between blockchains.
Currently you can move tokens between:
- Binance Smart Chain
0.4% of the sum being transferred. Of this 0.3% goes directly to Liquidity Providers and 0.1% goes to Anyswap.
ANY token Isssuance
Max supply: 100 million
- 10% – Teams Liquidity pool
- 5% – Community and Ecosystem
- 85% Blockreward
- 10% – Cross-chain DCRM Node reward
- 15% – Liquidity Reward
- 15% – Team Reward
- 20% – AnySwap company
- 25% – Swap and trading reward