PLS is the native and staking token of PulseChain blockchain.
PLS token is used for
- Network fees
- Stake and delegate to validators
How could value accrue to PLS token?
Being the native token of the PulseChain users most acquire the token to trade other assets on the chain.
What is the PulseChain?
PulseChain is proof of stake blockchain based on the Ethereum Virtual Machine.
How the protocol works
PulseChain features the Ethereum state which gives holders of NFTs and ERC-20 tokens equivalent tokens on PulseChain.
- Proof of stake
- Delegate tokens to earn rewards
- 0% inflation
- PLS will also be airdropped 1:1 to ETH holders.
- Anyone can sacrifice several different tokens to support Sens foundation.
- The people who have sacrificed will receive 10,000 sacrifice points at a rate of $1 – $2.5 during 14 days.
- A genesis address gets 1% of supply
Pulsechain has no inflation and validators only earn from network fees. 25% of the fees are burned to reduced circulating supply.
Total supply: ~800,000,000,000
Airdrop: ETH supply x 10 000