ANC token is
ANC is the governance and utility token of Anchor protocol.
ANC token is used for
- Bootstrap liquidity
- Revenue share
How could value accrue to the token?
- Fees (10% fees from the protocol to stakers)
What is Anchor Protocol?
Anchor aims to be the gold standard of passive income in crypto. Distributing block rewards from POS blockchain staking rewards.
How Anchor Protocol works
- Lenders deposit Terra stablecoins to earn yield. Borrowers supply bASSETS (bonded assets) to borrow stablecoins.
- bASSETS are native proof of stake tokens.
- The yield distributed to the lenders is the median of the block rewards of all the tokens.
Normal money markets interest rates fluctuate from supply & demand. Whereas POS block rewards are much less volatile over their emission period.
Currently the only collateral asset is LUNA.
- Staking ANC earns protocol fees.
- Supply ANC/UST LP to Terraswap earns ANC.
- Using protocol as lender or borrower earns tokens.
Total supply: 1 000 000 000
- 20% – Investors
- 10% – Team
- 5% – LUNA staking airdrop:
- 10% – LUNA staking rewards:
- 40% – Borrower incentives
- 5% – ANC LP staking rewards
- 10% – Community fund