What is DAO
DAO is the utility token of DAOmaker
DAO token is used for
- Fees for using DaoMaker products
- Benefits, tiers and rewards to token holders
What is DaoMaker?
DaoMaker is a launchpad for Decentralized Autonomous Organizations. And a way to fundraise and monetize communities.
How DAOmaker works
DaoMaker enables fundraising through it’s launchpad platform.
- Users need to register and complete KYC/AML to be able to participate.
The DAOmaker project tokens are connected to the token via the different products in DAOmaker.
- Social Mining – Social Mining allows companies to categorize acquired holders, and to further vet, train, and deploy these users as skilled contributors to the ecosystem.
- Dteams – It streamlines influx of contributions.
- Staking – liquidity mining free of smart contract risk (not on-chain is our guess).
- And more.
Fees from using these products are shared with token holders.
Read more here.
Current supply: 306 000 000 Tokens