DFYN token is
DFYN is the utility and governance token of Dfyn Network.
DFYN token is used for
- Revenue sharing
How could value accrue to the token?
- 0.05% of trading fees used for buybacks
What is Dfyn Network?
Dfyn is a cross-chain decentralized exchange.
How Dfyn Network works
Dfyn AMM is currently deployed and Ethereum and Polygon.
- Dfyn consists of nodes on different chains.
- Pararouters on each chain
- And the central router
In case of cross-chain asset transfers, the ParaRouter is able to lock a stablecoin and broadcast an event that can be picked up by the listener associated with Central Route to take action.
Read more here.
- Dfyn AMM has a 0.3% fee on trades. 0.25% is distributed to liquidity providers and 0.05% is used for buybacks and gas subsidies. Unlike for example SUSHI where 0.05% goes to token holders through staking.
With Biconomy and meta-transactions all transactions remain almost gasless on Polygon.
- Voting features are not yet finalized.
Will provide a gateway to layer-2 where projects can launch their tokens to any L2 through Dfyn.
DFYN token Isssuance
Total supply: 250 000 000
- 30% – Reward Pool for farming
- 17.45% Ecosystem Fund – vesting for a period of 1.5 years
- 15% – Partners & Advisors
- 2.25% – NFT Airdrops
- 4.00% – Liquidity Provision Fund
- 15.00% -Team
- 7.50% – Seed
- 7.50% – Private Sale
- 1.30% – Public Sale
IDO price: $0.094