DHT token is
DHT is the governance token for dHedge DAO.
DHT token is used for
- Incentivize users to invest with top-performing managers
- Yield farming (during bootstrap phase)
How could value accrue to DHT token?
Governance tokens offer possibility off current and future cash flows to tokenholders.
- 10% administration fee on the platform (subject to change through governance)
The admin fee as well as direct investments from the DAO are collected in a smart contract.
What is dHedge DAO?
dHedge DAO is a peer-to-peer asset management protocol on Ethereum.
How dHedge DAO works
dHedge DAO is built on the Synthetix protocol.
- Any user can create an investment fund on the protocol.
- Choose fee structure
- Describe investment philosophy and assets.
- Any other user can then invest in the fund.
- The user still retains ownership of their funds in their Ethereum wallet.
- The investor is issued a pool token.
- The pool token is how an investor is able to redeem funds from the smart contracts.
- Only the pool token holder has access to the funds in the smart contract associated with that user’s funds.
- Fees for managers are collected on pool tokens, his/hers overall ownership of the pool will increase over time.
Here are the synthetic assets that funds can hold.
Users can earn DHT by
1 – 3 year vesting.
- 50% DAO
- 20% Team
- 3.75% Exchange partner
- 5.52% Strategic round
- 13.01% Seed
- 7.72% Mesa auction
- DHT price seed round: $0.08
- DHT price strategic round: $0.25
- Mesa auction minimum price: $0.25
During 3 months starting from December 2020 users can earn DHT by investing in pools that perform well.
- 50 000 DHT to early users
- 450 000 Investors
More info on this here.