What is DXDao?
It develops, governs, and grows DeFi protocols and products.
How the DXDao works
Built on the DAOstack framework it uses the GEN token and non-transferable reputation to scale decision-making.
Reputation is earned through
- Contributing to the DAO in some way.
- Locking tokens connected to the ecosystem.
Reputation is used for voting on proposals.
Governance discussions take place on
Current protocols governed by the DXDao
The DXD token
- DXD bonded to ETH.
- 10% reserve.
- Linear slope.
Initial DXD distribution and bonding curve thread.
Discussion on distribution of voting rights for DXD holders here.
More on bonding curves.
The DXD token is used for
- A bet on the future cash flows of the DXDao.
- Voteing (when gas fees are not too high).
Total supply: 141,396 DXD
100,000 DXD Tokens will be issued to the dxDAO – 2775 DXD vested each month for 3 years
What’s the story?
- A fully decentralized DAO
- DAOs are the next big thing