What is ERN
ERN is the token connected to Ethernity chain.
ERN is used for
What is Ethernity Chain?
Ethernity is an NFT project which auctions verified artwork from artists. Funds raised will be donated to charitable causes.
How Ethernity Chain works
- An artist creates an artwork.
- Artworks get authenticated via Ethernity icon.
- Limited number of the artwork goes up for auction.
- Winner of the auction mints the NFTs.
- NFT owner is able to put the collectibles up for auction.
- Portion of auction and future sales goes to charity.
How ERN works
For now used for yield-farming.
- Provide liquidity to ERN/ETH on uniswap
- Go to staking page.
- Stake LP-tokens.
- Earn tokens.
More on this here.
Total Supply: 30,000,000
Day 1 Circulating Supply: 4,340,000
- Team and advisors: 20%
- Partnerships 8%
- Ecosystem 6%
- Staking & Rewards 12%
- Reserves 15%
- Private 30.66%
- IDO 3.33%
- Liquidity 5%