What is DORA
The governance and utility token of Dora Factory.
DORA token is used for
- Pay for services/products within the ecosystem
- Developers are incentivized with DORA tokens. Developers create pallets (modules for DAOS) and get tokens when DAOs use them.
Validators and nominators
- Are rewarded with new tokens from inflation. 2% of inflation to a Treasury.
- The governance DAO is a DAO of all token holders. The council is the core development team that is responsible for the project’s roadmap until Sudo is removed.
How could value accrue to DORA token
- To create a DAO a user needs to stake 100 tokens
- From users as a fee for using the network, and then distributed to these validators and nominators, proportionate to their work performed.
What is Dora Factory?
The project is DAO-as-a-Service infrastructure. It will launch on Polkadot, Ethereum and BSC via a virtual bridge.
How it works
- Polkadot – Pallets for functionalities
- ETH – Individual and customizable smart contracts
- Manage assets
Default functions of a DAO:
- Create DAO
- Release DAO
- Cross-chain Asset Vaults
- Staking, Tax and Reward
- Protocol Level Governance
Total Supply: 10,000,000
- The inflation is 10% per year.
DORA token sale price
Price: $10 per DORA
Starting time: March 22nd 6AM (UTC+0), 2021
Dora IDO took place on Bounce platform.
Allocation per address: 50 USDT
Read more here.