What is district0x?
District0x is a network of marketplaces and communities (districts).
DNT token is
The governance and utility token for district0x.
DNT token is used for
- Creating a district
How DNT works
DNT gives you
- Network wide governance
- District-specific voting rights
DNT holders can vote for which districts they would like the district0x team to build and deploy next to the district0x Network. And vote on other proposals for the network.
DNT can be staked for voting rights in corresponding Aragon entities. The amount of DNT required for 1 voting right increases as a district’s deposit pool grows.
How district0x works
Districts exist as decentralized autonomous organizations on the district0x Network. All districts will be built on d0xINFRA, comprised of Ethereum smart contracts and front-end libraries.
The creation of a district triggers the creation of a corresponding DAO on the Aragon Network. Currently 10 000 DNT is needed.
DNT holders can stake their tokens for voting rights in their Aragon entities.
A district gives you
- Network effects – new districts are visible to the entire district0x community, including users of other districts, accelerating adoption and growth
- Bonding curves – creators have powerful cryptographic governance incentives at their disposal to drive early contribution
- Aragon Integration – creating districts automatically generates corresponding Aragon entities, where a range of enhanced governance features are enabled (Read more here)
- Ancillary services – additional capabilities like escrow will be provided for all participating districts
DNT Token issuance
Total supply: 1,000,000,000 district0x Network Tokens.
● 600,000,000 – Participants in Contribution Period v0.1
● 140,000,000 – Reserved for potential Contribution Period v0.2
● 40,000,000 – Reserved for potential Contribution Period v0.3
● 200,000,000 – Founders (vested 2 years)
● 15,000,000 – Advisors (vested 2 years)
● 5,000,000 = Early Contributors (vested over 6 months)
What’s the story?
- Connected DAOs
- Frontends for web3 markets