FTT is the utility coin for FTX exchange.
FTT coin is used for
- Lower fees when using the exchange
How could value accrue to FTT coin?
- Incentive to hold tokens for traders and users of FTX.
- Staking for perks
Buyback and Burn tokens
The same amount as:
- 33% of fees on FTX
- 10% of insurance fund
- 5% of fees earned from other uses
What is FTX?
FTX is a Hong-Kong based cryptocurrency exchange created by Sam Bankman-Fried.
How it works
On FTX users can trade coins, tokens, derivatives and futures. FTX also powers the Blockfolio app which now has enabled trading.
Fee rebates in tiers
- Holdings of: $100 – $5 000 000.
- Fee discounts: 3% – 60%
- Referrers that stake get a higher % of the referred users fee.
- Waived blockchain fees when withdrawing
- NFT swag
- Tickets to IEOs
Exact numbers and percentages here.
500 tokens to participate in SRM airdrops.
Unstaking takes 14 days.
Circulating supply: 116,229,824 tokens
Total supply: 350,000,000 tokens. 175,000,000 are company tokens that unlock over a three year period.
- 50% FTX
- 20% Presales
- 30% Other unsold*
- 5% – Backstop Fund
- 5% – Safety Fund
- 20% – FTT Liquidity Fund
- 20% – Team Tokens
- 5% – Advisor Tokens
- 25% – Company Tokens
- 10% – Ecosystem Fund
- 10% – User Acquisition Fund
- Round 1: $0.10-$0.20 – 50m tokens
- Round 2: $0.20-$0.60 – 6.5m tokens
- Round 3: $0.60-$0.80 – 2.8m tokens