The GHST token
GHST is the governance and utility token of Aavegotchi ecosystem.
GHST token is used for
- Purchase wearables
- Purchase portals to summon Aavegotchis
- Realm parcels
- Staking for FRENS
How could value accrue to GHST token?
- Staking for rewards
- Burn – 33%
- DAO – 10%
What is Aavegotchi?
Aavegotchi is a play-to-earn game and metaverse currently on Polygon. It is powered by the Aave DeFi protocol.
- Users purchase portals to breed Aavegotchis.
- Users purchase and create wearables for their Aavegotchis.
All transactions are paid with GHST.
Revenue from portals and wearables goes to:
- 40% – Play to earn. Most XP, Rarest Aavegotchis, Scores.
- 33% – Burn
- 10% – DAO
- 17% – Development
To summon an Aavegotchi from a portal users need to stake between 10 – 1000 DAI worth of aTokens (or maTokens on Polygon.
This provides a floor price and intrinsic value.
GHST can be staked to earn non-transferable FRENS tokens. These can only be earned by staking.
FRENS is used for
- Raffles for wearables and realm parcels.
Tokenholders is able to vote on proposals in the DAO.
Total supply: 53,626,478
- 500 000 tokens – Private sale
- 500 000 tokens – Presale
- 1 000 000 tokens – Ecosystem
- 1 000 000 tokens – Team fund
- All other tokens – bonding curve
GHST token sale price
- Private sale: $0.05
- Pre sale: $0.1
- Bonding curve: $0.2