What is HAUS
HAUS is the governance token of DAOhaus.
HAUS token is used for
- Governance of the UberHAUS DAO.
- Provide liquidity for ETH/HAUS – Earn ability to vote on snapshot and HAUS rewards
- Stake HAUS – Earn ability to vote on snapshot and HAUS rewards
How could value accrue to HAUS token
- If the protocol gains adoption from many DAOs.
- Staking to earn voting power
- Staking for rewards
What is DAOHaus
The protocol allows anyone to launch a DAO with different parameters on Ethereum or xDai.
How it works
Launch a DAO or join DAOs on the site.
Some types of DAOs
- Grants & Investments
- Guilds & Services – Organize a community
How a DAO works
- Treasury – The DAO’s funds owned by the community
- Voting & Proposals – Distributing funds, shares and interacting with other applications and communities.
- Membership – Member join and leave seemlessly via ownership of shares in the DAO
Total Supply: 1,000,000
Circulating Supply: 387,000 HAUS
- Existing DAOs – 10.3%
- Core Contributors 1 – 12.5%
- Warcamp contributor allocation – 6.7%
- Community Contribution – 10 – 12.5%
HAUS token sale
Community Contribution – 10 – 12.5%
On the 15/3 a contribution period of 4 days open to eligible addresses.
Min goal: $888,888 xDAI
Maximum goal: $1.11m xDAI
Every address is able to contribute 5000 xDai
- 1 100 000 / 5000 = 220
- 5000/220 = 22,7
- 1 HAUS = $22 – If every address provides 5000 xDai
HAUS will be distributed two weeks after the sale begins on the 29th of March.