MLN token is
MLN is the utility token for Enzyme Finance (prev. Melon Protocol).
MLN token is used for
- Pay for usage on the platform
The use case for the token is being reworked.
How could value accrue to the MLN token?
Potential (with updated token usecase)
- Holding for discounts
What is Enzyme Finance?
Enzyme is protocol on Ethereum for decentralized on-chain asset management.
How Enzyme Finance works
Any user can create a fund. And set parameters such as:
- Denominating asset
- Fees (management, performance, entrance)
- Deposits (amounts/users)
Depending on settings all or some users can deposit to the fund.
Current token model
- Rewards: 300 600 tokens/year for developers and maintainers.
- Unused tokens: Burned
- Fee: The tokens is also used for asset management gas, or a fee that users pay for use the platform.
- Fees for depositing and using.
- Discounts in tiers by the amount of tokens a users hold.
- Issuance slowly reaching 0.
Total supply: 1,824 000 tokens
Inflation: 300 600 / year
- 750 000 For contributions
- 500 000 Token sales
- 150 000 Melonport company
- 100 000 Founders’
Presale price estimated: 5 CHF / Token