SAK3 token is
The ERC-20 token connected to the SAKΞ product.
SAK3 token is used for
- Redeem one bottle of Sake.
How could SAK3 token be valued?
Some highly speculative ideas:
High meme-value of the token.
- If the SAKE token has a high price redeeming a token for a bottle is a bit of a flex.
What is SAKΞ?
SAKE is a tokenized product and the first minimal initial sushi offering (MISO) on Sushiswap.
How SAKΞ works
The project has custom-made a bottle of SAKE. A high-quality SAKE made by Kitanishi Shuzo.
Ownership of SAKΞ is dictated by the SAK3 token.
- Only 888 tokens will exist.
- 1 token is redeemable for a bottle of SAKE sent anywhere in the world.
- You can buy a fraction of a token.
Design and creation
Unique art from artist Jonathan Jay Lee.
Design by Bjarke Ingels Group (BIG).
Total supply: 888
Only 200 tokens on Ethereum at first. Following up with other blockchains.