Reminder: Many recent DeFi protocols are untested. Be careful interacting with these in any way.
What is Sashimiswap?
Sashimiswap is an Automated Market Maker developed by aelf.
It’s not a fork of Sushiswap although it shares a lot of game theory.
Aelf is lauching AEswap simultaneously and will focus on creating a permissionless and decentralized cross-chain DEX with SashimiSwap and AESwap.
- No pre-mine.
- No developer fund.
- 0.3% transaction fee.
- 0.25% used to reward users for adding liquidity.
- After the aelf mainnet is launched, the remaining 0.05% will be sent to SASHIMI DAO contract, which will all be used for community governance.
Sashimiswap uses a version of the YAM frontend.
SASHIMI token is used for
- Governance of the SASHIMI DAO.
- Governance of the treasury.
When you deposit a token-pair on Uniswap you get UNI-V2-LP tokens that represent that liquidity.
UniSwap liquidity providers can stake those LP tokens on Sashimiswap and earn Sashimi.
- Issuance starts at block 10,833,000.
- First 100 000 blocks issuance will be 1000 SASHIMI tokens every block.
- 100 SASHIMI tokens will be created every block after that.
- Tokens are distributed to the stakers of each of the supported pools.
- SASHIMI-ETH – Boosted issuance
- ELF-ETH – Boosted issuance
- ELF-SASHIMI – Boosted issuance
Liquidity providers on Sashimiswap
- Provide liquidity into a pool and earn SASHIMI.
- Earn trading fees.
0.3% trading fees:
- 0.25% to liquidity provider.
- 0.05% will be added to the SASHIMI DAO when aelf mainnet is live.
More in this post.
Issuance starting at block 10833000.
Ethereum blocks per day: ~5500
100 000 blocks x 1000 SASHIMI = 100 000 000 SASHIMI
100 000 / 5500 = 18,18
The first ~18 days.
100 000 000 SASHIMI
Then per day
5500 x 100 = 55000 SASHIMI / day
Inflation year 1
365 – 18 = 347
347 x 55000 = 19 085 000
100 000 000 + 19 085 000 = 119 085 000 SASHIMI
What’s the story?
- DeFi Hype
- Uniswap with incentive mechanisms
- Inter-Blockchain Communication together with aelf
- Fair token launch