What is XOR token?
The XOR token will be the base token for all other tokens in the Sora Decentralized Autonomous Economy.
XOR token is used for
- Voteing and creating funding proposals for the ecosystem.
- Earning more tokens
- Earning reputation in the ecosystem
- Stake and run a validator in v2
Why would value accrue to the token?
- It’s used to govern the SORA network.
- Stake for validation and earn STK.
- Vote on funding proposals that will better the entire economy.
- Earn more tokens by voteing and inviting more participants.
What is Sora Network?
SORA network aims to be a DAE (decentralized autonomous economy).
Sora v2 tokens
At SORA v2 launch token holders will be airdropped XOR on the SORA mainnet and STK both at 1:1 to the ERC-20
- XOR tokens for staking
- STK as rewards for stakers.
Similarly to Polkadot it is a framework for creating blockchains and connecting blockchains together.
The total supply of is 343,668.47 tokens but will be 350 000 on mainnet.
Read more about the token here.