What is XRT Token?
XRT Is the native token of Robonomics network.
What is XRT token used for?
- Fees for usage of the network
What is Robonomics network?
Robonomics is a platform on Ethereum and Polkadot for IoT and robotics economies and services over IPFS.
How does Robonomics work?
Users connect devices on the Parachain and over IPFS.
XRT holders on Ethereum can bridge to the parachain to use the network.
Robonomics features two tokens.
- XRT – Fees for transactions
- RWS – Subscription for transactions on the network.
RWS (Robonomics Web Services)
Robonomics Webs services brings services and applications on to of the connected devices in the network.
100 tokens distributed in total.
- Messaging over a p2p network.
- Put data in IPFS and store hashes on the blockchain.
- Launch or stop IoT devices using decentralized computing
A holder of 1 RWS can send 1 tx/s as long as they hold the token. When they no longer need it they can unstake and sell it.
Tokenomics XRT token
Total supply: 10 000 000
1 XRT = $1
The Robonomics parachain crowdloan for Kusama is ongoing in October 2021.
Rewards if parachain auction is successful:
- 50% of your XRT Rewards in the 1st month
- Initial APY ~100%
- Normal APY ~10%
Read more about staking.