What is yearn.finance?
A simple interface for automating DeFi transactions.
Yearn aggregates and connects to different lending platforms and finds the best yields and rates for the user.
Yearn services can
- Rebalance for highest yield
- Bundle transactions and lower fees
- Farm and sell tokens on DEX
YFI token is used for
- Staking and voting
How YFI Token works
YFI is the governance token for yearn.finance. When launched it could only be earned through using the platform.
Configurable Voting rules
- Minimum quorum required (>33%) to propose a change.
- Veto rights (>25%).
- agreement thresholds (>50%) required to pass a vote and update a change.
How yearn.finance works
You go to the interface, deposit stable coins and earn interest.
When you deposit your token is wrapped and returned as a yToken until you withdraw.
Get into a complicated DeFi position in 1 transaction.
- Provided liquidity.
- Use liquidity as collateral
- Manage collateral.
- Borrow stablecoins
- Sell gains.
Lending platforms yearn uses
Components managed by YFI governance
Max supply: 30 000
Subject to change through governance.